quinta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2019

as already know for 2 years that fis a transplant, for many this means that I'm healed which is not true, a lot has changed is right the quality of life has improved a lot, but a genetic error is impossible to cure, although I already make a practically normal life, the mistake is always there I went from being a person with an active disease to a person who has a disease that is in the body but not active, does not mean that if I had a child I could not pass this same disease.
It is clear that although life is already more normal, even though I don't know what people mean by "normal" because normal for me may not be normal for the person next to me or normal for me. us in this country may not be normal for the neighboring country but finally let it for those who want to shoot elsewhere kkk, he left unseen but sometimes complicated marks for those who have to live with them daily ie I suffer from osteoporosis whatever you do be careful with falls and all this is good to remember that a few years ago I broke a wrist when making a bed, I have venous problems, only these 2 problems give me headaches, because or the weather (humidity, cold, heat, etc) I have pain is in the arms legs back muscles etc, the hair is almost always falling out because of the nutrient medication, etc, the stomach is all broken now because of the physical and aggressive extent of either food that was also required to do because of the disease, the head that poor thing kkk ta as you can after so many comas, loss of orientation memory I have to send messages and alarms everywhere if I do not forget everything, what comforts me is knowing that I am so due to illness and not stupids that most young people and even adults make or do to their bodies like (alcohol, drugs, charros), etc ...
the gut also got all havaria from time to time is diarrhea after diarrhea
the blood is so damaged, too, I have to be on medication not to clot or thrombus.
eating normal food is hard because I want and I know I can but it seems that my body doesn't like it very much I usually say that the body is not shaped for it kkkk
if by chance one saves something i'm honest i don't know kkkkk, who says yes to someone who says no one thing i know bad livers i know k can't accuse me of that anymore because the piece has already been changed kkkkk
so goes life

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário